onsdag 1 december 2010

OneLove Opening!!


Alright, I know...I'm always late and my posts are not "tabloid". But I don't care, I don't HAVE TO post what happened the day after it happened :)

Anyway, Saturday evening was a fabulous evening at OneLove Events Opening. Iendi and Apollon made a perfect schedule and the evening went too fast. Unfortunately I was too tired for staying awake for Grenouille Inn, but there will be more chances :)

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Mingel - I loved it, half an hour to say hello to everyone and just talk.

Piano - OMG, you're a very talent piano-player Apollon!!

The ball - I didn't know that we all could look so lovely :)

The light theater - that guitar and that light show, wooow!!

THANK YOU APOLLON AND IENDI!!! YOU GUYS REALLY ROCKS, WITH ALL YOUR PROFESSIONALISM!!


(And there will be more posts about OneLove, be sure of that!)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar